Start Planning Now
START PLANNING NOW FOR THE 2019-20 ATHLETIC PROGRAMS
The 2018-19 school year has concluded, and Hilltopper Athletics experienced another “Banner Year” hanging a record eight championship banners in Alumni Gym. Much of that success came from all involved in our programs preparing early for their participation. Families should be doing the following to be ready for athletic participation in the 2019-20 school year.
- All participants must have an up to date (within a year of the time of participation) physical on file in our nurses office. Fax 748-7798
- Complete all required forms and submit to the field house. Forms are on the Athletics page.
- Fall programs: note preseason mini-camps for football and boys and girls soccer, the week of July 22-26.
- Meet the Coaches for Fall Athletes and leadership programming for all athletes on Sunday, August 11 (more to come).
- Football practice begins August 12.
- Preseason Conditioning Camp: Mon.-Wed. August 12-14 at 6 pm for all athletes (not football) led by Adrian Guyer, Head Trainer/Owner XIP Training.
- Thursday, August 15. All remaining Fall programs begin practice.
Be proactive – check on your physical today. Questions – contact Mr. McGinn via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Athletics Office at 751-2121 or the Field House desk at 748-8683. Go Hilltoppers!